ENFP Career Choices
ENFPs are effective in occupations involving a lot of intellectual work that is focused on humanities and social science and requiring creativity. For example they make good life coaches, social workers, psychologists, addiction rehab counsellors, and other mental and community care staff. They are also successful in teaching humanities and social science – related subjects. As well they succeed as journalists and in various occupations requiring good communication skills.
Jung Career Indicator™ determines occupations and areas in which ENFPs find themselves most fulfilled and content, are most successful, and likely are most represented in. The following table lists the most suitable areas of occupation for an ENFP, from personality type standpoint, along with some examples of educational institutions, where you can receive a relevant degree or training. The most preferable areas appear first. Click occupation names and school logos to request program information.
|click to explore||Social Services click to explore|
|click to explore||Arts click to explore|
|Literature and Writing|
|click to explore||Management click to explore|
What is your personality type? Take the Test!
- Education is a huge investment of time and money so be ready to ask a lot of questions of any college or university you are considering. Therefore, create a list of questions and take notes as you get your answers while talking to an enrolment advisor or when signing up and requesting information.
- Be wary of any school that is unable to or refuses to answer any of your questions. A degree is a long-term commitment and choosing a college or university that understands and can meet your needs should be one of your top priorities.
- Sign up and request information from several schools so that you can compare and, if possible, negotiate more favourable conditions.
- There is no such thing as the "perfect" college or university. Stay open minded and realize that any number of schools may be a good fit for you and provide you with the degree and student services that you need.
Important aspects you should pay attention to include:
- School’s accreditation
- Financial aid offered
- Tuition and fees. What’s included and what isn’t. Payment plans.
- Student services available
- Instructors’ credentials
- How tests are administered
- Time required to complete the program
- How long the program has been offered and how many students have enrolled
- Key dates
- Any requirements or pre-requisites