Career Development Profiler
Discover occupations most suitable for you and methods to develop your career. Career Development Profiler leverages Carl Jung's and Isabel Briggs Myers' personality typology and goes beyond it by assessing career-related traits. This makes it possible to produce a highly personalized and accurate report.
Upon completion of the assessment you will discover:
- Your top career matches
- Your 4-letter Jungian personality type, description and scores.
- Most favourable work environment in which you can leverage strong areas of your personality, be most successful, fulfilled and content.
- Your personality strengths - distinct features of your personality such as leadership qualities, results orientation, creativity, the ability to establish effective collaboration, and so on.
- Career development methods and tips tailored to the unique traits of your personality. Learn to become a better leader, a more effective communicator, prevent and resolve conflicts, and more.
- Market Yourself. Copy and paste the strengths bullets into your resume, mention in an interview and other appropriate situations to promote yourself.
- Pitfalls. Some of your personality traits that potentially may become your weaknesses or become obstacles in successful career development. The report identifies these “pitfalls” and includes some tips to help you manage them.
- Career and job change analysis. Outlines the “symptoms” and conditions when career or job change might be desirable. The report comes with the “job compatibility calculator” that helps you to assess your current job and workplace from personality fit standpoint.
- Key Career-Related Traits. Personality Radar chart visually represents and summarizes strengths of the key career-related behavioural traits of your personality.
- Career development resources - free complimentary materials about leadership styles, communication styles, conflict management techniques, how to determine other people's personality type, Jung’s approach to personality type.