Why use Jung Marriage Test™?
While many things in this world change, making choosing the right life and romantic partner remains of great importance. Some find love at first sight, others require a lengthy dating process to find their true soul mate, while some may never end up finding “the one.” Although relationships often end up working out, if it does turn out to have been a mistake, that realization often comes too late. This mistake is paid for with the high price of a heavy heart and great disappointment.An early understanding of how a relationship will likely turn out can help avoid these costly mistakes.The Jung Marriage Test™ provides an accurate indication of the likely quality of a potential or existing relationship and offers tips to improve it.
Who should use the Jung Marriage Test™?
- Match-making service providers can use the test to effectively and efficiently identify the most compatible partners for their clients. Use it to obtain the MatchIndex of a client with a number of potential partners, to identify the most promising candidate(s).
- Dating online? This test is a great tool for those who are dating online, giving you the ability to assess your compatibility and uncover potential issues prior to meeting in person. A high MatchIndex may also help you feel more confident that you will be able to “click” in person. A low MatchIndex indicates that you are looking at a potentially challenging relationship and if you still decide to meet in person, you will be more prepared to probe and manage any challenges.
- Singles of any age can use the test to make sure that that they are indeed compatible with their person of interest. The Jung Marriage Test provides confidence to those who are looking for a match through personals and online dating by assuring them that their respondent is indeed capable of becoming a reliable partner. The test also cautions against serious potential failures when it comes to entering a committed relationship with a particular individual.
- Already in a relationship? The test results are also useful for partners who are already in a long-term relationship, since life dynamics (i.e. birth of and separation from children, aging, health, changes in career, lifestyle, social and financial status etc.) can have a great impact on a relationship and result in conflicts and distancing between partners. By completing the test, the partners will assess their compatibility and obtain valuable tips on how to manage some of the issues they may be experiencing to improve the quality of their existing relationship.
- Newlyweds can take the Jung Marriage Test to ensure that once the “honeymoon phase” is over, they will be able to build a stable and gratifying relationship in the long run.
- Relationship and family counseling service providers can use the test to assess their clients’ compatibility, uncover likely points of tension, and get tips on how to prevent and manage potential challenges.
- Anyone experiencing tension or conflict in relationship with their partner can benefit greatly from this test, as it helps them determine the root(s) of their problem(s), and offers useful recommendations on how to improve their particular situation, and bring the relationship back to a happy and healthy place.